后来,700多个人就在大海上等着,等着活,等着死,等着做忏悔,遥遥无期。
All life is a game of luck.生活本来就全靠运气。——《泰坦尼克号》
I figure life is a gift and I dont intend on wasting it. You never know what hand youre going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.我觉得生命是一份礼物,我不想浪费它,你不会知道下一手牌会是什么,要学会接受生活。——《泰坦尼克号》
I love waking up in the morning and not knowing whats going to happen, or who Im going to meet, where Im going to wind up.我喜欢早上起来时一切都是未知的,不知会遇见什么人,会有什么样的结局。——《泰坦尼克号》
Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and youre in the club.只要你装得很有钱的样子他们就会跟你套近乎。——《泰坦尼克号》
激情是使航船扬帆的骤风,有时也使它沉没,但没有风,船就不能前进。
经典对白。
JACK: Don't do it,
杰克:别这样,
ROSE: Stay back Don't come any closer,
露丝:呆在后面,别再靠近了,
JACK: Come on Just give me your hand and I'll pull you back over,
杰克:来吧,把手给我,我把你拉回来,
ROSE: No, stay where you are I mean it I'll let go,
露丝:不,呆在你的地方。我是说,我会放手的。
JACK: No, you won't,
杰克:不,你不会的,
ROSE: What do you mean, No I won't? Don't presume to tell me what I will and will not do You don't know me,
露丝:你什么意思,不,我不会的?不要冒昧地告诉我我会做什么,也不会做什么。你不认识我。
JACK: Well, you would have done it already,
杰克:好吧,你早就做了,
ROSE: You're distracting me Go away,
露丝:你让我分心了,走开,
JACK: I can't I'm involved now You let go and I'm gonna have to jump in there after you,
杰克:我不能参与,现在你放开我,我要跟着你跳进去,
1、Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming。外表看,我是个教养良好的小姐,骨子里,我很反叛。
2、There is nothing I couldnt give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open your heart to me。如果你不违背我,你要什么我就能给你什么,你要什么都可以。把你的心交给我吧。
3、All life is a game of luck。生活本来就全靠运气。
电影《泰坦尼克号》中的经典对白很多,以下是其中一些比较著名的:
1. "I'm king of the world!"("我是世界之王!")——杰克在船头大喊的经典台词。
2. "Draw me like one of your French girls."("画我像你画法国女人一样。")——罗丝在全裸躺在沙发上时说的话。
3. "You jump, I jump"("你跳,我就跳")——杰克在船沉的时候对罗丝说的话。
4. "I'll never let go"("我永远不会放开你")——罗丝将杰克的手放在自己心脏上时说的话。
5. "I have nothing. No one."("我一无所有,没有人。")——罗丝在情绪低落时对杰克说的话。
6. "Gentlemen, it has been a privilege playing with you tonight."("各位先生,今晚能和你们一起游戏,我很荣幸。")——罗丝把杰克介绍给社交场合的人时,杰克说的话。
等等,这些都是《泰坦尼克号》中非常经典的对白。
