put offWomen who put off having a baby often make the best mothers... 晚育的女性经常会成为最优秀的母亲。
The Association has put the event off until October. 协会已把这次活动推迟至10月。
1、“pull in ”原来的意思是”吸引;(火车)进站;节省;拘留“。在供应链管理中,”Pull in“表示要求提前交货。
2、“push out“原来的意思是“推出; 长出;开除; 除掉某人”。在供应链管理中,”Push out“表示延期交货。
例如:
We will expedite to open the L/C would you please pull-in delivery. Thanks you.
我们会加快开出信用证的,希望你能够确认船到岸的日期,谢谢!
We will push out delivery.
我们将延迟交货。
扩展资料:
1、I be get push out of the train.
我快被挤出(火)车外了。
2、Companies sometimes do this to be able to push out program updates every few weeks.
有时,这些公司这样做是为了能每隔几周就能将其程序升级一次。
3、Every day is a new day and a new chance to improve, push out boundaries andgrow.
每天都是新的一天,是提高自我、打破界限并获得成长的新机会。
4、He pulled in at the side of the road
他靠边停了车。
5、You will have to pull in if you want to escape bankruptcy.
如果你想避免破产,就必须节省开支。
6、I order to pull in to shore.
我命令靠岸,全体下船。
